Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa Just Wrote Me!!!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008


What a nice surprise Robert!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Albert City! The Net sure is wonderful because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. I can get those wonderful Christmas emails any time of the year now, but it's always special when I get one from you, Robert.

Christmas trees dont talk, silly! (*wink*)!Well bless my whiskers, Robert, I can't believe you're 8 years old already! You're getting to be quite a big boy! I'm really glad you still wrote me though because I'm sure some of your friends have said things about me. Of course, I'll bet they never got a magic letter like this directly from Santa Claus himself! (*wink*) I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. a window seat to watch squirrels and bunnies play.; 2. stuffed teenie sardini and; 3. stuffed cocktail weiner dog. May all your Christmas wishes come true!HO!! Ho!! ho!! That's exactly what I thought you might like! Of course, there's only so much room in the sleigh so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you asked for.

Oh yes, before I forget Robert, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Oh! oh! I just got a report from an elf that a little boy who lives close to you was being very naughty! Guess I better end my letter to you so I can change my Naughty & Nice List again. Take care Robert and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 25 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
Santa Claus

No comments: