Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy weekend!!!!

Facing toward the church across the street.

So, this morning we got some snow here in Albert City. Mommy stepped outside briefly once the snow quit falling and snapped some photos.

Facing toward the next door neighbor's yard.

Snow on fall wreath that is located on the front of our house.



When Mommy came in the house to put the camera away, she caught me lounging on the kitchen table. (I love to crawl up here and hang out when Mommy and Daddy are not looking!)

Me lounging on the kitchen table. At the time, I didn't know Mommy was about the catch me in the act.

I turned my head toward Mommy when she told me I wasn't supposed to be hanging out on the kitchen table and said I should get down.

Later, Mommy, forgave me and fed me some lunch. Above you can see me chowing down on my chicken and chicken liver in savory sauce that Mommy fed me.

After lunch, I went into the Family Room and lounged by the antique humidor that sets in one of the corners.

It seems to be turning out to be a nice day around here, despite the snow. Mommy told me it is only 27 degrees outside and it feels like it is 19 degrees. Lucky for me, I get to stay inside where it is warm and cozy. Have a super weekend and upcoming week!!! ~ Robert

No comments: