Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Tuesday ...

Me lounging on Daddy's lap wrapped up in one of my baby blankets.

Hi there! It is a little cool outside but the sun is shining. I like to watch the bunnies and squirrels playing in the yard from the nice warm house I share with Mommy and Daddy.

Mommy's cousin Carolyn of Chicago sent some fun Halloween photos taken last month that I thought I'd share with you ...

Brandon and Cassie, Carolyn's daughter.

Cassie and Brandon looking a little more serious.

Tony, the lovely young guy who is now living with Carolyn.

Earlier Carolyn sent Mommy a photo taken while celebrating Cassie's birthday. Carolyn got a limo to take Cassie and her friends out for some fun. See photo below ...

Cassie and Carolyn are pictured standing second and third from the left in the above photo.

Have a terrific day! ~ Robert

No comments: