Friday, November 28, 2008

Dear Santa, ... I promise I've been good ...

Dear Santa,

I've been a REALLY purrrfect boy this year. So, I have three things on my Christmas list and hope you will find it in your heart to drop them off at my house come Christmas day. I'll be sure to have Mommy put out some milk and cookies for you. I'll even be sure to sprinkle a little cat nip for you on the cookies since it might help make your flight home to the North Pole more fun!

This year, I'd like three Catnip cat toys by Fat Cat including: one Cocktail Wiener Dog, one Teenie Sardini, and one Mouse A Roni.

I already have a Teenie Sardini, but lately I can't find him. He went missing one day when I was playing with him so I need a replacement for him. Mommy says he has to be somewhere in the house, but I swear that I cannot find him anywhere! So, if you could drop off another one for me this Christmas I will be most grateful! Thank you for listening, Santa!

Sincerely,

Robert

No comments: