Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hi there!

On armrest of love seat in formal living room.

Hi there! It's me again. Thanks for checking back to see what I've been up to lately. Saturday is Aunt Judy's birthday so Daddy let me help pick out a card for her. See the card below ...

I liked the above card because the cat on the front cover has a yellow tabby patterned coat of hair and green eyes like me.

This is what Daddy, Mommy, and I wrote inside the card to Aunt Judy.

Later Mommy was going to give me some Laxatone to help with my hair ball situation. So, I went hiding from her on top of the piano bench. But then, as you can see by the above photo, she found me.

There is not much sense in arguing with Mommy, so I listened to her reasoning as to why it would be a good idea to take something to ease my hair ball problem. Upon the realization that Mommy knows best, I eventually got down from the piano bench and followed her into the kitchen for my hair ball treatment.

Have a good day! ~ Robert

No comments: