Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Saturday ...

It's a beautiful fall day today in Albert City. Above you can see the town's Dala horse has been moved to the yard across the street from our house. The words below it say: "Albert City: How Swede It Is!"



Meanwhile, Mommy put a fresh sheet on the formal living room sofa for me nap on, so I wouldn't get cat hair on the furniture. So, I decided to try it out ...

I was not happy when Mommy woke me up for lunch, so I yelled at her as you can see by the above photo.

When Mommy told me we don't use "that kind of language in our house" and my "back talk" was inappropriate, I cooled it.

I was still not pleased I got woke up though. So, I stuck my tongue out at Mommy as she walked away. Luckily Mommy didn't notice this as it surely would have earned me some "time-out" if she had noticed.



Mommy and Daddy got me some new food to try when we all went to my Vet appointment on Friday. The new food is a Venison Formula, a Duck Formula, and Chicken Liver and Chicken in Savory Sauce. Last night Mommy gave me some of the Venison, but I got to admit that I wasn't too wild about it. Let's just say, "Bambi in a can tastes a little too gamey for my tastes." I think Mommy is going to let me try the Duck Formula today so, I'll see if "Daffey in Can" tastes any better than "Bambi" did.

For now though, I was content to go back to my usual A/D Prescription Diet of Chicken Entree. I must say, "The Venerable Foghorn Leghorn in a Can" is much more tasty than "Bambi in a Can".

Click here to hear Foghorn's famous catch phrase.

No comments: