Friday, November 7, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...

Oh the weather outside is frightful. But inside it's so delightful. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...

Mommy and Daddy are going out to eat with the nice neighbors across the street. I guess this new Thai restaurant opened up in Storm Lake so they are going the try it out. They are looking forward to it. They are going to, in part, celebrate Obama's victory as president.

The only problem I have so far is that Obama has promised his daughters a new puppy. Hey, why not a new kitten, huh? What about that?!? I mean the U.S. deserves some feline representation, too. That's it! I'm protesting!!!! Hiss, hiss ... Me-e-e-e-O-o-o-w!!!!!! ~ Robert

P.S. ~ By the way, what's with that Will-I-Am guys name? Hhhmmm ... I wonder if he likes green eggs and ham?

No comments: