Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Only One Day Left ...

Well, there's only one day left until Thanksgiving! Then it is time to indulge in yummy food and good company among family and friends.

Me giving the ol' relax and look how cute I am pose.

Yesterday, Mommy took some new photos of me in the dining room. So, I thought I'd share the three photos she took of me in this blog entry today.

Me up close and personal.

Me posing next to the rose bouquet on the table. Don't I make a handsome centerpiece?



By the way, one of my favorite singers is a young man by the name of Declan Galbraith. Declan is huge deal in Europe. I'm hoping he catches on huge in the U.S. as well. Click the arrow above to watch the YouTube video of the amazing talent that is young Declan Galbraith.

With only one day until Thanksgiving, I will leave you with this fun song by Jerry ...



Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Until next time, I hope you have a terrific day!!! ~ Robert

No comments: