Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday! It is a cold and overcast day outside, but I don't care because I am hanging out in the nice warm house with Mommy and Daddy today. After Mommy fed me breakfast I took some time to relax on Daddy's lap for a while.

Later Daddy went to the kitchen to mix up some stuff for beef stew. He put it in the crock pot and it is making the house smell yummy! While Daddy did this, he left me on the recliner sitting on top of one of my Baby blankets.

By the way, did I tell you that Mommy got an adorable miniature Manx figurine that looks a lot like me? Well, she did. She has it displayed on top of my "cat treats" canister in the kitchen next to a photo of me that was taken back when we lived in Napa. Mommy got the Manx figurine from someone in Singapore that sells them online.

I usually spend part of my mornings looking out the formal living room window, and watching bunnies and squirrels in the yard. Mommy took this photo shown below of me this morning when I was taking a small break from my morning window viewing routine to wash up after my breakfast.

On Saturday Albert City was a hub-hub of activity. Mommy took the photo below of our small-town's Main Street when she had to make a trip to the post office. As you can see, cars lined both ends of the street.

Glad to see that in hard economic times, small towns like Albert City can still remain active!

By the way, Aunt Judy sent Mommy and Daddy a photo of my newly adopted cousins, Rudy and Mimi. You can see the photo of them above. They are watching a mouse outside of their old house they used to live in before Aunt Judy adopted them. Rudy is the darker blue cream one and Mimi is the tortoise shell mixed throughout her blue cream coat one. It sounds like Rudy and Mimi are adjusting well to their new home in Taos, N.M. with Aunt Judy.

I thought I'd also share with you some photos taken about a year-and-a-half ago when Mommy and Daddy were in Carmel Valley, CA visiting my step-uncle Charlie ...

Mommy sitting by an area that shows this big bridge.

Above, Mommy is shown in Big Sur, located in the Carmel Valley area.

Daddy ocean-side in Monterey.

Daddy and Mommy, ocean-side in Monterey. Gotta love Mommy's Mickey Mouse pants! Although, they would surely be even more cute if they pictured Garfield or Sylvester. But, can't have everything. And, she bought them, I didn't!

Have a super Sunday! ~ Robert

No comments: