Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas was fun!

Well, I survived Christmas! It was fun! Anyway, now I find the need to nap a little to recuperate from all the celebrating. Plus, I've got to be all rested up for New Year's Day so I can stay up late and party with Mommy and Daddy!

Grandma had her dining table all beautiful for the Christmas dinner!

There were lots of presents under the tree at Grandma's house. She had her tree and fireplace all looking festive on Christmas day!

My uncles, Loren and Claire, got Grandma a new HDTV flat screen TV for Christmas. It works great. Grandma enjoys the large screen and the crisp picture, as shown in the photo above taken in Grandma's living room.

My uncles, Loren and Claire, got Mommy a book written by a cat therapist that offers tips to help Mommy better communicate and understand me. And, Mommy and Daddy got me two new toys for Christmas including Edna, the stuffed butterfly, and a replacement Teenie Sardini fish toy. Both toys are filled with Organic Catnip making them each all the more fun and exciting to play with throughout our home. I had lost my previous Teenie Sardini when I bat in toward the dining room doorway and it slid between the pocket door's crack and is now wedged inside the wall. So far, Mommy and Daddy have not been able to retrieve it. Meanwhile, I have a new Teenie Sardini toy so I am happy!

Have a healthy and happy New Year! ~ Robert

No comments: