Friday, December 5, 2008

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood ...

Most of the snow outside has melted, as you can see by the above photo Mommy shot from our front door step. So, it's another beautiful day in the neighborhood today. Cold outside and slightly overcast. But I'm inside where it's nice a toasty warm.

Mommy put a new Christmas wreath, shown above and below, up on the front of the house in preparation for the holiday season. I think the gold and green colors go nicely with our ivory house that is trimmed in brown.

Mommy also put a cute tree topper on the Christmas tree this morning, as shown in the photo below ...

Well, have a terrific day! I'm going to stop updating my blog for today, and resume some relaxation time downstairs ...

The above photo shows me relaxing on one of my baby blankets on top of Daddy's recliner in the family room. Mommy says the baby blanket helps from getting my hair all over Daddy's chair, and I think it makes relaxing more cozy since my blankets, including this one, are soft and cuddly feeling.

No comments: