Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Only two more days til Christmas!

We have snow on the ground outside and it's starting to look a lot like Christmas. Daddy took some photos of our home after the freshly fallen snow, as you can see by the photos above and below ...

The Christmas wreaths are up on the outside of house. Below is the one on the front of the house. One just like it hangs near the breezeway/sun room entry door.

The Christmas tree is up in the formal living room ...

The formal living room coffee table is all decked out for Christmas ...

The Christmas stockings are all hung in the foyer. Mine is the red one, Mommy's is in the middle, and Daddy's is the green stocking at the top ...

The dining room table is decorated ...

And, I've got some "Robert's Christmas Sugar Cookies" and milk all set out in the family room waiting for Santa, as you can see by the photos below ...

There are already two wrapped presents under the tree with my name, Robert, on them. I'm starting to get really excited! I can't wait until Christmas when Santa comes and when I can spend quality time with Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, and my uncles, Loren and Claire.

Meanwhile, I wish you a blessed Christmas and joyous New Year! ~ Robert

No comments: