Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas is coming! Santa is on his way!!!

Hi there! With just a few more days left until Christmas, I got my famous sugar cookies ordered and packaged up to give Santa when he comes to our house to deliver presents. I've been good this year, so I am expecting a lot of presents this year under the tree!!!!

Robert's Cookies: Holiday Sugar Cookies and Robert, the Manx cat ~ all ready for Santa!

So, Mommy and Daddy also got in the Christmas spirit and did a little more decorating around the house. See photos below ...

Formal living room coffee table all decked out for Christmas!

Dining room table all decked out for Christmas, too!

Another shot of the formal dining room decked out for Christmas!

Hey, you have a great rest of the weekend, and thanks again for stopping by my blog to see the latest endeavors. ~ Robert

No comments: