Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Perfect Thursday ...

Happy Thursday! The sun is shining, blue sky is peaking through the clouds, and I'm enjoying life! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest blog entry. ~ Robert

Daddy continued working on the fence he is building around the garden in the back yard behind the garden shed.

Daddy managed to plant some sweet corn in the one raised garden bed he got done making the other day. Now he plans to water the corn so it can grow big and strong.

Above are some of the tools Daddy is using as he builds the garden fence.

Meanwhile, is was inside taking my usual afternoon nap on the recliner that is in the family room. Mommy put a fresh baby blanket on the recliner for me to use while her Daddy did stuff outside in our yard.

I love my baby blankets, because they are nice and soft, thus making for a cozy nap time. Mommy loves the baby blankets because they keep the furniture from getting hairy and stuff. As if I would shed all over the furniture or something! Oh, please!!!! I don't think a little hair would hurt anything. In fact, it might add to the cozy ambiance of the furniture decor. However, Mommy disagrees and feels compelled to cover furniture with baby blankets before I get to take a nap. So, what ya gonna do! If I try to say something on this issue, Mommy just accuses me of having "Cattitude" so there is no sense arguing with her over it.

No comments: