Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A lovely spring day!

Peonies in our yard.

Wednesday was a lovely spring day. Mommy took some photos in our yard showing off some glimpses of spring here in Iowa where we live.

Close-up of peonies in our yard.

Daddy's mini-vineyard continues to grow in our backyard.

Daddy has also been working on making raised beds for the garden area behind the garden shed in our backyard.
The posts around the garden area are for the fence Daddy plans to install. And, as you can see by the photo above, Daddy isn't done painting the backside of the fence by the garden shed.
I think it's going to be awesome looking when done.

The flowers in the window boxes Daddy made for the garden shed seem to be growing nicely.

While all the natural beauty and wonders were occurring outside, I was sound asleep in the family room recliner. When Mommy came in, she snuck up on me and snapped some photos while I was sleeping. See photos below ...

Me asleep in the family room recliner on top of one of my baby blankets. I was sound asleep so didn't even know Mommy was taking these photos of me.

Well, that's it for now ... Have a great day!!! Stop back and visit again soon!!! ~ Robert

No comments: