Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Thursday!

It is another hot and humid day here in Northwest Iowa. Mommy attended a funeral this afternoon with Grandma, and now she is home again has decided to stay inside where the air conditioner helps keep her cool.

The photos above and below show me sleeping on some freshly washed blankets and sheets.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying staying in today, too. I have been napping most of the day on some freshly washed towels that Mommy originally had folded and stacked on the formal living room sofa. I decided to spread a few out and sleep on them since they feel nice, soft, and cozy. I'm sure Mommy won't mind.

By the way, just because I'm napping, don't think for a minute that I'm not keeping tabs on things around here ... Plus, even when my eyes are closed, I have really good hearing and sense of smell.

Have a great day! ~ Robert

1 comment:

LetsJustDance said...

I have pictures of my manx, Allison, on my myspace page: http://myspace.com/kittenshhhhh
It's cute how they turn their heads upside-down to sleep. However, Allison will only sleep in this position when she's really secure. I can't imagine how the abuse has affected your cat because Allison is VERY skittish around strangers, only truly trusts me, my older son, and my mother (to some extent). However, she still holds a grudge against my youngest son (14) from days when he was little and would chase her and try to play with her, like little kids do. She'll hide from him and sometimes hiss in his direction. The worst thing that Allison's initial owners did was to declaw all four feet! I am constantly worried she'll go out the door and get hurt because maybe she thinks she could fight another cat or dog. I am diligent in keeping her indoors at all times. Anyway, I'm subscribing to your blog, today. I have a blog, too. It's http://letsjustdance.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!