Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Weekend!!!!

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got Daddy a new straw hat to wear when he works in the garden and yard. It looks great on him. I also got him some spices to use when grilling this summer. Meanwhile, if you go to CatChannel.com you will see that Daddy and I are on the front page over this Father's Day weekend. Below is what is on the CatChannel website. CatChannel is a sister to the most excellent cat lover's magazine called CAT FANCY.

Robert William Claire and Marc Nassie
(DADDY) says that (I am a) very peaceful and gentle, and (provide) him with unconditional love.

Below are some more photos of Daddy and I that don't appear on CatChannel's website today ...

Anyway, hope you are having a great weekend!!! It is very hot, sunny, and humid here today. So, I am enjoying relaxing inside the cool house that stays comfortable with the air conditioning on.

Enjoy your upcoming week, and be sure to tell the Daddy in your life, "I love you!!!" ~ Robert

No comments: