Thursday, February 7, 2008

Today was a great day!

Today started before 8 a.m. when I awoke and Mommy fed me my canned food and fresh water. Then I got a treat. Then I went back to napping -- basking in the sun shining through the dining room window. Glory at it's finest, if I do say so myself. This was followed by a bit of play time with Roger, my pet toy mouse.

Roger and I are shown in the photo above.

And, then Daddy came home and he pet me. It was heavenly! Mommy later groomed me, and gave me dinner. Now I am typing this entry into my blog, which will be followed by lounging in the informal living room watching TV with Mommy and Daddy.

Above you will see a photo of me sleeping on Daddy's lap as he watches TV.

My family is very important to me. I simply love my Mommy and Daddy! They rescued me from some abusive previous owners and since I have come to live with them I have been treated like royalty.