Thursday, February 7, 2008

Above is a photo of me waiting for Mommy to serve me my canned food and fresh water for breakfast. I hate having to wait as I usually demand it ASAP!!!

After I am served the soft food, Mommy gives me fresh hard food to snack on the rest of the day. I am on an IAMES Hair Ball Care Chicken Flavored Regime. Don't you totally dig the cute place mat Mommy got me for my dining area in the kitchen?

Above is where Mommy and Daddy eat their food. It is nice enough, sure. But I like eating at the lovely place in the kitchen that Mommy set up for me.

After I eat, I always wash up. Being clean is VERY important to me. Here I am washing up on the trunk in the informal living room at my home.

After eating, I usually take a little nap. Here I am on the formal living room sofa getting all cozy for a peaceful nap.

No comments: