Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Lattice Fence

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Daddy got done building that Lattice fence this past weekend. I think it looks charming. See photos below ...

Daddy buiding Lattice fence.

Completed Lattice fence along one of the side patios, shown above and below ...

Bistro table and chairs on the side patio, which the Lattice fence now surrounds.

Pretty yellow flowers are blooming in a pot on the side patio.

Meanwhile, Mommy took some new photos of me in the formal dining room while I was waiting for Daddy's birthday party to begin. Today is Daddy's birthday!

I love my Daddy very much and can't wait to get the party started so I can wish him a Happy Birthday!

Mommy just told me we should hide so we can surprise Daddy when he enters the dining room for his birthday celebration. So, I lied down on the chair so he wouldn't see me when he entered the room ...


No comments: