Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mommy in Lime

Happy Saturday! It's a beautiful day ... sunny and in the 80s. I'm loving it!

So, anyway, thought I'd share with you some fun photos of Mommy decked out in lime green. I think the bright color is fun and it's Mommy's favorite casual sweater. The lived-in look is textbook Mommy. Her clothes often seem like things she has owned and loved forever. Hers is sort of self-described style. With her signature easy, unconstructed look she exhibits sort of this spirited presence with natural ease.

Close-up of Mommy.

Another photo of Mommy in her lime green sweater coupled with her slightly tattered and faded jeans.

Anyway, I've noticed some birds were gathering in the yard outside the formal living room window. I must go catch a better peak at them. Watching them drives me wild!

Enjoy your weekend! ~ Robert

No comments: