Monday, October 13, 2008

Lounging in the formal living room ...

So, why Daddy was watching Larry King Live in the Family Room, Mommy snapped these photos of me lounging in the formal living room. This lovely little settee was a gift from Grandma to Mommy and Daddy for their 5th wedding anniversary, which was on August 9, 2008.

The shelf above the settee I am relaxing on was Daddy's Nana Lillian's shelf that he inherited. The man and woman figurines on the top shelf were made by Mommy's Aunt Arlys and are made of Plaster of Paris. And, the bell collection on the shelves was given to Mommy one bell at a time by her cousin Melissa. Mommy's mother (my grandma) and Melissa's mother were sisters. Melissa's mother, Jeanette, passed away a few years ago. Melissa is married, has three children, and currently lives in Kansas City, MO.

Well, I hope you have a super rest of the week. Mine has been going really well so far. I've had a pretty full schedule, which included some pleasurable naps, massive play time with my Teenie Sardine toy fish, daily grooming exercises, bird watching from the formal living room window, several wonderful meals, and some necessary potty breaks. So, I've had a pretty busy schedule, but my week is off to a great start! Take care! ~ Robert

No comments: