Monday, August 25, 2008

Bonding with Daddy ...

One of my favorite things is when either Mommy or Daddy groom me. They see that I am groomed at least once but sometimes twice a day. As a Manx, they realize I have two lush coats of hair, and grooming limits the hairballs I end up getting. Plus, it is great for bonding with Mommy and Daddy. Above and below, are photos of Daddy grooming me in his recliner that is located in the family room.


Sometimes it is also nice to just relax on Daddy's lap like seen in the photo below that was taken on a different day.


Below is a photo of the family room where the grooming and lap bonding often occurs. Daddy and I are relaxing together on the recliner in the below photos.

Below is another long shot showing the family room and how it is adjacent to the formal living room. You can see my hair brush on the end table between the recliner and the love seat. Mommy's glass of lemonade is also on this same table in this photo below ...

Well, you have a great rest of the week! I'm off to the formal living room to take a nap. (See photo of me napping on the sofa in the formal living room below.) ~ Robert

No comments: