Saturday, May 17, 2008

A tiring day!

So, today Daddy got some grape vines to plant between our yard and the neighbor's property line. They are for eating grapes. Daddy says they are going to be awesome looking in our yard! Daddy also went to Grandma's house, did some laundry, and helped Grandma with some insurance forms. Daddy was in the insurance industry for 25 years so he truly knows his stuff. I know Grandma appreciated his help.

Mommy was busy with her home-based business making money, and I ... well, I must admit that I had a rather stressful day. I mean look how stressed out I look in the photos I posted below that Mommy took from a couple of different angles. Yeah, sometimes life can be grueling! These photos are of me lying on the sofa in Mommy's home office. Watching her work wore me out, as you can plainly see here in these photos ...

No comments: