Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another tiring day!

After watching all the horror going on in the world on Lou Dobbs Tonight with Daddy, Mommy thought it would be a good idea for me to dream "Happy Thoughts" to ease my mind and forget all the whoas. So, she brought me upstairs to my kitty nursery for some restful ZZZzzz's. The photo above is me getting ready to nap on my baby blanket that Mommy got for me. It is warm, soft, and cozy!

Here is another photo of me taken as I get more tired and begin to fall to sleep.


Finally, I completely dose off to sleep. This photo was taken when I was dreaming of practicing Tai Chi moves, as you can plainly see by my left arm reaching and my paw grasping my left leg to raise it while I'm dreaming.

When I awoke I stopped on the steps before heading downstairs and gazed at the formal dining room to determine if that would be a place I would like to relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments: