Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. It is a sunny, cool winter's day right now. I'm happy to be a "house kitty" so I can spend the day snoozing in the warm house on top of the formal living room love seat. Nice and cozy!!!

Today I thought I'd share with you some recent photos that Mommy got from her cousin, Carolyn, who lives in the Chicago area.

Carolyn's daughter, Cassondra, holding her new baby boy, Benjamin, and posing next to the baby's father, Brandon. Carolyn is understandably thrilled to be a first-time Grandma!

Baby Benjamin shown in the adorable photo above at 1 month old.

Cassondra, baby Benjamin, and proud Grandma Carolyn.

Carolyn's Mommy Arlys and my Mommy's Daddy Loren are brother and sister, so Mommy and Carolyn are first cousins. I am happy and honored to have them as part of the "family"!

Hope you have a super day!!! Stay warm! ~ Robert

No comments: