Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Hi there! Thanks for coming to visit my blog today. It is lovely and sunny here where I live today.

I thought I'd share with you some new photos Mommy took of me last night playing with my new Bison Buddy. It was night time so the photos are a little dark ...

You can see my new Bison Buddy on the floor (right side of photo). I, of course, am perched on the trunk that Mommy and Daddy use as coffee table in the family room. I'm up there with my favorite toy, Teenie Sardini (seen between my front legs).

In the photo above my Teenie Sardini is on top of me, and I am trying to decide whether or not I should pounce on my Bison Buddy or not.

With my Teenie Sardini still on top of me, I'm still trying to decide if I should make the move to pounce on my Bison Buddy or not.

Alas, I loose my nerve and decide not to pounce. Mommy says my Bison Buddy is harmless, but I'm not too sure ... So, I would rather error on the side of caution and stay on top of the trunk where I know it is safe.

Have a good day ... Robert

No comments: