Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy weekend!!!

Daddy and I

Hi there! I'm back home now from the animal hospital and feeling much better now. My uncles Loren and Claire came over this afternoon and helped hang some more paintings on the walls in my home. The photos below are of a Magpie that my aunt Judith painted and Mommy had framed recently. Daddy hasn't seen it all framed and hanging on the wall in the dining room yet so he will be thrilled to see it, I know.

Dining room wall.

Close-up of Magpie painting that Aunt Judith did for Daddy and Mommy.

I also thought I'd share with you some photos of my friend, Mike, who plays baseball and lives in neighboring Nebraska ... By the way, Mike, in case you happen to see this post on my blog, I wish you many home runs throughout your life!!! Take care, my friend ... ~ Robert

No comments: